Family Service Assistant
Hiring Caring Professionals with Big Hearts
If you have a heart for helping people and are comfortable dealing with sensitive topics like death and dying, then we’ve got the job for you.
As a Family Service Assistant, you will work closely with a funeral director and/or funeral director apprentice to aid community members in their loved one’s visitation and funeral service.
This includes helping with …
- Greeting guests during services at a funeral home, church, or other venue
- Flower and memorabilia display set up
- Serving and replenishing food and beverages
- Cleaning and light maintenance of the buildings
This position is located in Hudson and Baldwin with casual and flexible work hours, both on weekdays and weekends.
- Be comfortable with situations like homicide, suicide or death of infants/children.
- Have excellent oral communication skills.
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 pounds or greater.
- Be able to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible with work schedule to help on weekends, evenings, and sometimes holidays.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please fill out the form below & upload your resume.