Attention Funeral Directors
Not licensed in Wisconsin? We’re so convinced you’ll love it here – we will help you get licensed!
O’Connell Funeral Homes creates a safe space and healthy foundation for grief and healing to those suffering a loss. We also foster a fun, growth-oriented culture for our employees.
Come join our team in Hudson and Baldwin with a scheduled on-call weekday and weekend rotation.
We are looking for professionals who have a heart and passion for helping people in funeral service and are looking for a progressive, forward-thinking team. Each day will be different from the previous. This includes:
- Reporting to places of death to bring the decedent into our care
- Caring for the decedent in preparation for cremation or traditional services
- Meeting with families to plan funeral arrangements
- Planning and designing cemetery monuments and markers
- Coordinating all of the details the family has requested
- Overseeing and running visitations, funerals, memorial services, graveside services, and celebration of life
Pay is competitive and based on experience and background. You will also be eligible for health, dental, retirement benefits, and yearly clothing and cell phone allowance.
- Be comfortable with situations like homicide, suicide or death of infants/children.
- Have excellent oral communication skills.
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 100 pounds or greater.
- Be able to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a team player, go-getter mentality
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please fill out the form below & upload your resume.